The ART of Getting from Here to There
ART Frequently Asked Questions at a Glance:
ART is a fixed route transportation system for the City of Anaheim and the greater Anaheim Resort area, including the cities of Anaheim, Garden Grove and Orange.
ART is a fare based system. Passengers can purchase passes at numerous convenient locations:
• Thirteen convenient ticketing kiosks. We accept major credit cards and cash… exact change only please
• Participating lodging establishments
• Anaheim Visitor Restaurant Desk in the lobby of the Convention Center and Denny’s Restaurant
• Anaheim Garden Walk Concierge Desk
Passes are required for anyone 3-years-of-age or older. Please have your pass ready when you board. Children 2 and under ride free and do not require a pass.
ART passes cannot be purchased on-board the buses. If for some reason you don’t have a pass, please have exact change for a one-way trip ready.
All multiple day passes must be used consecutively.
Take good care of your pass. There are no refunds for lost or stolen passes.
ART service begins one hour prior to the opening of our destinations. Service typically begins at 7 AM and continues through midnight seven days a week. Please listen carefully to announcements on the buses.
To help you navigate, please pick-up ART map or review online ART SYSTEM MAP-Click here for PDF
When boarding, federal regulations require that all children must be removed from strollers and strollers MUST be folded. There are NO exceptions to this rule. Click here for more info.
If your pet is traveling with you, it has to be properly kenneled. Working animals are allowed on board all ART buses. Click here for more info.
All ART buses accommodate individuals with disabilities and seniors. Additional accommodations for individuals with disabilities may be available through Complementary Paratransit Access service provided by OCTA.
Finally, all of us at ART work hard to provide a safe and courteous environment. Please maintain proper behavior and abide by the following rules:
• Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times
• Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
• While in transit, keep your hand, arms, legs and feet inside
• Refrain from smoking, eating or drinking
• Wagons, roller blades or other rolling shoes and/or devices are not permitted
• Don’t leave bags unattended and don’t accept packages from strangers
• Please report to the driver immediately any suspicious behavior
Our fleet consists of clean fuel electric, propane, and liquified natural gas buses.
All vehicles are ADA accessible.
ART Call Center
Toll Free Call Center 1-888-364-ARTS (2787)
OCTA Paratransit Call Center
Contact OCTA Community Transportation Department at 877-628-2232 for rules and eligibility.